AI summaryBusiness & StartupsHow to relate to people in 90 secondsVinh GiangRead summary : How to relate to people in 90 seconds
AI summaryHealth & WellnessHow to Stop Being Treated So SeriouslyVinh GiangRead summary : How to Stop Being Treated So Seriously
AI summaryBusiness & StartupsIf You're Shy... Watch This.Vinh GiangRead summary : If You're Shy... Watch This.
AI summaryBusiness & StartupsIf you get interrupted easily by others...Vinh GiangRead summary : If you get interrupted easily by others...
AI summaryScience & LearningMaster the Art of Slowing Down When You SpeakVinh GiangRead summary : Master the Art of Slowing Down When You Speak
AI summaryBusiness & StartupsNot everyone's going to like you...Vinh GiangRead summary : Not everyone's going to like you...
AI summaryHealth & Wellness33 Minutes Of Communication Skills Advice I Wish I Knew In My 20sVinh GiangRead summary : 33 Minutes Of Communication Skills Advice I Wish I Knew In My 20s