AI summaryMoney & MarketsToday prayer was interesting a glimpse into the new financial system. The beast system is coming. Last DaysRead summary : Today prayer was interesting a glimpse into the new financial system. The beast system is coming. 
AI summaryMoney & MarketsThe Lord Showed me 2027 and 2028Last DaysRead summary : The Lord Showed me 2027 and 2028
AI summaryMoney & MarketsProphetic word about the BRICS Nations and what they are planningLast DaysRead summary : Prophetic word about the BRICS Nations and what they are planning
AI summaryTechnology & AIKey Locations Revealed in Prayer About the Coming PlagueLast DaysRead summary : Key Locations Revealed in Prayer About the Coming Plague
AI summaryMoney & MarketsThe Lord showed me king CharlesLast DaysRead summary : The Lord showed me king Charles
AI summaryTechnology & AIA Great alien deception is coming, and many will fall for thisLast DaysRead summary : A Great alien deception is coming, and many will fall for this
AI summaryTechnology & AIPraying for Poland and WW3Last DaysRead summary : Praying for Poland and WW3
AI summaryBusiness & StartupsA Glimpse Into 2026 | something I am praying overLast DaysRead summary : A Glimpse Into 2026 | something I am praying over
AI summaryBusiness & StartupsThe Lord gave me a vision about Trump‘s health we must pray for him Last DaysRead summary : The Lord gave me a vision about Trump‘s health we must pray for him 
AI summaryMoney & MarketsI remember something new about TribulationLast DaysRead summary : I remember something new about Tribulation
AI summaryBusiness & StartupsA financial outpouring - short lived. then a MAJOR crash. I see bothLast DaysRead summary : A financial outpouring - short lived. then a MAJOR crash. I see both