AI summaryTechnology & AIFULL Guide to Becoming a Principled Agentic Engineer (Build Anything with AI)Cole MedinRead summary : FULL Guide to Becoming a Principled Agentic Engineer (Build Anything with AI)
AI summaryTechnology & AIParallel Claude Code + Git Worktrees: This Setup Will Change How You ShipCole MedinRead summary : Parallel Claude Code + Git Worktrees: This Setup Will Change How You Ship
AI summaryTechnology & AIStripe's Coding Agents Ship 1,300 PRs EVERY Week - Here's How They Do ItCole MedinRead summary : Stripe's Coding Agents Ship 1,300 PRs EVERY Week - Here's How They Do It
AI summaryTechnology & AIMy COMPLETE Agentic Coding Workflow to Build Anything (No Fluff or Overengineering)Cole MedinRead summary : My COMPLETE Agentic Coding Workflow to Build Anything (No Fluff or Overengineering)
AI summaryTechnology & AII Built My Second Brain with Claude Code + Obsidian + Skills (Here's How)Cole MedinRead summary : I Built My Second Brain with Claude Code + Obsidian + Skills (Here's How)
AI summaryTechnology & AILIVE AI Coding Challenge - YOU Choose What I Build (Using Kiro!)Cole MedinRead summary : LIVE AI Coding Challenge - YOU Choose What I Build (Using Kiro!)